Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Blackout forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delnarius

Delnarius

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Welcome to Blackout forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Blackout forum   Welcome to Blackout forum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Hello reader,

Right now you are on the forum of Blackout. If you are interested in joining us, or just wondering who we are, here is a little info for you.

Blackout is a World of Warcraft Horde guild currently based on Kor'gall (European) realm. Blackout was founded on the cold night of 21.8.2008 by a couple of friends. Friends who were tired with other guilds on server, their drama and their way of thinking. We originally started on Sporeggar (European) server, while heavily focused on PvE raiding in 25-mans. Most of us had our share of hardcore raiding at one time or the other and during Cataclysm days we prefer the close-knit group atmosphere of 10-man raiding with more casual approach.

Our goal is to create a friendly community where there is always a place for jokes - no matter how silly they are. Our secondary goal is to create and maintain a raid community, where people enjoy teamwork and do raids - no matter how much of a wipefest it is, as long as it's progress.

Official language in our guild is english, but you dont need a degree in it to understand what's happening in our guild, however you should be familiar with more words than "me want" & "lol".

Blackout raids on Sunday and either Wednesday or Thursday between 20:00 - 23:30 server time. If you can't attend at least one weekly raid for full duration, then don't bother to apply. While we do not raid too often, while at it, we aim for quality. We expect our members to come prepared for the raid with more than "I'm fast learner" on their lips, especially on progress runs where using a flask could mean the difference between success or failure.

Nobody is perfect and everyone could use a good advice at times, but you should at least know your class. We are not here to teach you how to play! We are of course open to discussion about class spec, tactics, rules... we don't need people who stick to one thing and just blindly follow it for all the time.

I believe that's pretty much most of it about us. Register and look out for 'Application' part of the forum if you are interested in joining our guild, also for everything concerning those matters, contact our recruitment officers - not me.

I wish you a good day, with as many trolls around ya as possible!
Back to top Go down
https://blackout.forumotion.net

Welcome to Blackout forum
Page 1 of 1